In this video I talk about registering an official WeChat account for a corporation, company or brand.
Go to the WeChat Public Platform【微信公众平台】and click the “Registration【立即注册】” button in the top right corner.
Fill in the blanks with the required details - email, password, activation code, etc.
Log in to your registered email. Click the link in the confirmation email to activate the account.
Select one of the account type: subscription, service, corporate account.
Select one of the account classifications: corporate, individual, media, government or other organization.
Each type of account requires different types of information. For example, You need to submit information below to create your corporate account:
1) Full name of the entity
2) Chinese business license registration number
3) Full name and the ID of the company administrator
4) Chinese phone number
5) Personal WeChat account which is already linked with a bank account
6) Corporate bank account information
Foreign companies that do not have a Chinese business license registration number can only:
1) register an official account using a China-based agency to open the account
2) open an advertising account.
Let's stay in touch! You can connect with me through